How To Clean a Stainless Kitchen Stovetop in 7 Steps
13-12-2017 | Kitchen Cleaning, Scrub Pad, Kitchen Wipes, Kitchen SpongeAuthor :- Harshita
1. Arm yourself with a cleaning scrub pad, kitchen sponge, dish soap and absorbent kitchen wipes to clean the stovetop.
2. Remove all the metal grates and grills from the stovetop. Make sure the gas is closed and remove the knobs.
3. Soak the grates, grills and knobs in soapy water for the duration as you clean the stovetop.
4. Wipe down the stovetop with a kitchen sponge and a little dish soap. Make sure the sponge is clean for best results. Soak it in water and squeeze out most of the water so that it is damp enough for cleaning. Add a few drops of dish soap to make it easier to remove the grease and burnt-on food.
5. Use a scrub pad to scrub away the grease stains and stubborn burnt-on food leftovers. Wipe with an absorbent kitchen wipe, apply some soapy water, scrub and repeat as necessary.
6. After cleaning, buff to a shine with a clean dry kitchen towel and remove any water mark. Buff the stainless steel stovetop to a smart shine.
7. Clean the grates, grills and knobs with soapy water and gentle scrubbing. Rinse clean and wipe dry with a kitchen towel. Wipe the sides and under the stove before replacing the grates, grills and knobs.
If you are in a mood for deep cleaning, you can also remove the gas burner covers and clean them.