T-20 Bathroom Cleaning Tips (Part I)
30-04-2018 | Household cleaning products online, Bathroom cleaning tipsAuthor :- Harshita
Yes, T-20! Like the fast paced and action packed T-20 cricket format, this guide gives you simple, effective and efficient bathroom cleaning tips that’ll hit the germs and grime out-ta the stadium, in this case your bathrooms.
- Fill a plastic bag with vinegar and secure it around the shower head with a rubber band to get rid of the crusty build-up from hard water.
- Wash your bathmats and towels in the washing machine, separately.
- Shower curtains can also be run in the washing machine. Make sure to read the label on your curtains before tossing them in the wash.
- Take down the grimy bathroom exhaust and clean the blades thoroughly with soapy water or vinegar wipes. Make sure it is disconnected from power source before tackling this task.
- Since the exhaust is out, clean out the vent where it was fixed. Make sure to rub a little wax after cleaning to prevent dust buildup in the future.
- If you have oil paint on your walls, take a clean mop and literally mop your walls and ceiling. If you have any other paint, take a dry cloth and wipe the walls clean. Use vinegar and water spray on any stubborn stains.
- Clean your light fixtures by dusting them. You can also pat clean with a wet towel. Make sure to dry them thoroughly before replacing them in the electric holders.
- Use a drain snake to clean your sink and tub drains. Alternatively, you can use a plunger to unclog the drains.
- Scrub away the stains on your bathtubs with vinegar and baking soda. Avoid using bleach, which is not only harmful to the environment but also release toxic fumes.
- Clean the toilet. Take special care to scrub the rim. You can also use a disinfectant wipe and a screwdriver to clean the area between the toilet seat and tank.
Purchase household cleaning products online from Pranay’s Cleanup and tune in next week for the second innings of this T-20 bathroom cleaning series along with a checklist to make your life simpler. Happy cleaning