T-20 Bathroom Cleaning Tips (Part II)
07-05-2018 | Household cleaning products online, Bathroom cleaning tips, checklistAuthor :- Harshita
And we’re back with our T-20 bathroom cleaning guide. Here’s the second innings to a tough fight against the unruly germs and difficult stains. (If you haven’t read the first part, here’s the link)
- Wipe down the glass shower doors with a good glass cleaner solution.
- Cover hard water stains around your faucets with a vinegar soaked towel paper towel. Let it sit for some time then rinse away. No scrubbing required, simply shine them with a little oil.
- Bring the shine back to your chrome light fixtures and shower rods with lemon. All you have to do is rub a sliced lemon over the stains and they’ll magically vanish.
- Get rid of rust stains from the countertops with a toothbrush and soap. Alternatively, you can use a good cleaner solution or soap and water.
- Next, empty the cabinets. Sort through the medicines and contents. Throw away anything that’s expired. Clean the cabinets and restock in a systematic pattern. Use a medicine box to stow away the medicines and extras.
- Clean the exterior of the cabinets. Don’t forget to wipe down the handles. If they are detachable, you may even consider removing them and scrubbing them clean.
- Clean the grout with hydrogen peroxide and baking soda or vinegar and baking soda while scrubbing clean with a brush.
- Use a good quality glass cleaning solution to clean your mirrors. Rub them dry with newspaper for streak free clean mirrors.
- Top up the soap dispenser and clean it with a disinfectant wipe to get rid of the grime and soap buildup on the outside.
Lastly, take out the waste and mop the floors for a finishing touch. Do this last so that you don’t accidentally drop something that will dirty the floors.
Get this quick bathroom cleaning checklist and don’t hesitate to delegate some of the tasks to the kids: https://www.realsimple.com/home-organizing/cleaning/cleaning-bathroom/complete-bathroom-cleaning-checklist
Purchase online cleaning products from Pranay’s Cleanup and get started. Happy cleaning :)